I would like to thank Deborah Marie from Great is God’s Faithfulness for nominating me for this award.
This is the first time I have heard of this award and it is interesting to get to know aspects of a person via these questions that might not usually come up via regular interactions in blogging. I enjoyed reading more about Deborah and getting to know her more. I love her sense of humour and enjoy all her posts, her posts range from sharing biblical truth, teaching and are filled with her love for the Lord to stories of the little ones she teaches which never fails to bring a smile to my face.
Alright, here are the rules.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha @ Africa Boy
- Use the same featured image as your nominator.
- Answer the five questions.
- Create five questions about food.
- Nominate five people.
My questions from Deborah are:
What is your favourite restaurant?
The Matilda Bay restaurant located on the edge of Perth’s beautiful Matilda bay. The place has amazing food and great views.
Who taught you how to cook/bake?
I learnt the basics from my mum, she is an amazing cook, but she never made me cook on my own a lot, I used to always be her assistant in the kitchen though. Later on, I pretty much taught myself and learnt to make different things and began experimenting more. What stirred me most to expand on what I knew was my hubby, the way to his heart is through his stomach, he loves when I cook tasty meals and the joy I found in watching him devour whatever I made just made me learn.
Do you prefer baking or cooking?
I prefer baking.
Do you bake/cook from a recipe or make things up as you go?
My cooking is mostly things that I tend to make up or end up tweaking from another recipe, but with baking I tend to stick with the recipe or at least keep the experimentation to a minimum.
Do you eat in between meals?
I try not to, but I have been found to graze in between meals more often that I should.
My Nominees if they choose to participate
My questions for my nominees:
- What are your comfort foods?
- How often do you tend to eat fast food? And what do you usually get?
- Do you like to bake? And if so, what do you tend to bake a lot of?
- What is your Favourite Cuisine?
- Do you follow a specific diet? Vegetarian, Low carb, Mediterranean, Paleo, Gluten free etc?