Ayansola Ibukun’s blog is a treat to read, filled with scripture, life lessons and very straight to the point of what he intends to transpire through the written word. I always look forward to his posts and know that I will learn something and be inspired.
Jyoti is a beautiful soul; she is young and vibrant and reflects that in her posts. She writes what is on her heart and shares her journey and experiences as she lives life to the fullest.
The Liebster Award is internet based and given by bloggers to fellow bloggers. The idea is to help connect with and support other bloggers.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about myself
- I love to read.
- I enjoy a walk.
- I have a sweet tooth.
- I enjoy watching movies.
- I am a dog person.
- I am miserable at art.
- I tend to have a favourite spot on the couch (my family knows it).
- I have fainted once in my life (for the stupidest thing).
- I passed my driving test thankfully on the first attempt.
- I once (when I was in school) cut my hair really short and regretted it and remember asking God to please make it grow back overnight.
I can never live in a really cold place. I enjoy the sun and the waves a bit too much.
Jyoti’s questions for me:1. Have you ever read the book of Harry Potter or seen the movie? If yes, who is your favourite character?
No, have never read it and never seen the movies either.2. If you like a girl/ boy how you would approach him/ her? If you are married then, tell what you would do if you are not married?
I am so glad my husband took the initiative to approach me because I wouldn’t know how to go about it without being awkward.3. Your friends find you which type of person?
Loyal and grounded.4. Do you want to own a dream house or dream car? Choose one!
House.5. Do you believe in aliens?
I do not give it too much of thought.6. Why do you follow my blog?
You give me a glimpse of your fun and vibrant world.7. Why should I follow your blog?
Hopefully because what I write draws you to want read more.8. Any one thing which you want to eradicate from this world?
Any sort of violence.9. You are new to a place and you do not know the people of that area very well. You went to a restaurant and when you were about to pay bill, you found that you have no money and no phone! What would you do to pay the bill?
Request them to allow me a phone call to call for help.
10. What do you like more- sunrise or sunset?
Sunset.11. Okay, a simple question:
Suppose you are a police officer. You have a best friend with whom you have spent last 10 years and many good moments. One day, in a mission you got to know that he is a criminal. Were you will be able to kill him?
I do not think I could do that.
Ayansola Ibukun’s questions for me:
1.What makes you tick?
The Lord and my family.
2. Who is your favourite author?
Well this can change over time but I always enjoy reading Historical fiction and a couple of my favourite authors are Julie Garwood and Lori wick.
3. What’s your most memorable experience in recent times?
When my husband and son decided to cook me dinner, and they cleaned too, although the kitchen did look like a nightmare prior to cleaning.
4. Why did you decide to blog?
To share what I am passionate about – God’s word and in addition to share some recipes we as a family love.
5. Where is the best place you’ll go for a vacation?
I love vacationing in Australia itself or New Zealand.
6. Who are your first three most loved artistes?
Music artistes, my favourite is Adele.
7. How do you find inspiration for your writings?
Spending time in the word and I also get inspired by other people who share their faith either directly with me or through their writings.
8. What’s your best meal?
Something eaten with family or friends with a lot of laughter and memorable moments.
9. What’s that one thing you can’t do without?
Unfortunately, it is my phone, I find myself at a loss without it as I use it for a multitude of things.
10. How best do you relax?
A good book or a good movie.
11. What’s your favourite quote?
I love this quote by the late Billy Graham.
“We are the Bibles the world is reading;
We are the creeds the world is needing; and,
We are the sermons the world is heeding.”
My nominees are:
Saania 2806 https://saania2806.wordpress.com/
My questions for the all of you if you choose to participate are:
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
- What is the hardest lesson you have learned?
- If you could leave one thing behind that people will remember you by, what would that be?
- Name one book you have read more than once?
- Have you ever conquered a fear?
- What do you wish you knew more about?
- What has been the most unexpected thing you have come across in your blogging journey?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their life?
- Road trip or Train trip?
- Favourite Tv show, ever?
- What is the best advice you ever received?