I am excited to share that I have been nominated for The Leibster Award. Yay!
I want to thank Sherita Benn for this nomination, I am humbled and encouraged. Thank you for joining me on my blogging journey and inspiring me through your writings. Your love for the Lord is very evident through your writings.
If you are not familiar with her blog already, do check out her blog:
Planting seeds in God’s growing garden.
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
Nominate 11 blogger(s) and make them happy
Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
Notify your 11 nominees
11 Facts about me
- I love going for walks
- My music on my phone is organised by moods
- I tend to talk to my dog… a lot
- I tend to carry a lot of stuff in my handbag, it feels like Mary Poppins bag sometimes.
- My favourite sport is tennis
- I love reading
- I have been married for 16 years
- I am a scientist by profession
- I am a fan of the superhero universe
- There are 10 seasons and 236 episodes of ‘FRIENDS’ and I have watched every one of them… more than once.
- I am what you would call an “outgoing introvert”.
The 11 questions I was asked
Do you have a favourite style/genre of writing?
I tend to lean towards an expository style of writing.
What or who inspires you?
Inspiration for me can be found in many places and spaces. I can draw inspiration from beautifully penned words to the beauty we can encounter in God’s creation to people we come across who love God as is evidenced by how they live.
Who do you enjoy spending time with?
What type of music do you listen to?
I listen to Pop and Christian music.
How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
I am an outgoing introvert, who loves the Lord and her family and is quite comfortable in her own company.
What is your favourite food?
I love Sushi.
What is your favourite colour?
I love the colour Blue.
What is your favourite Christian Movie?
Miracles from Heaven.
Do you have a role model? If so, who?
I do not have a single role model. For me it is more about being inspired and learning things from different people.
With whom do you enjoy spending time with?
Do you prefer Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer?
I love spring, it feels like a breath of fresh air and a burst of colour when nature begins to shake off the holds of winter.
I nominate the following bloggers
Paulina Mwindor of Blissful Hearts
Grace M. from Tizzie’s Tidbits of Truth
Bridget A. Thomas from Every Day is a Gift
Marie Jeanderine Cook from EatDElight3
PePa. The sketches of Life
My questions for you if you choose to participate
- What Inspired you to start writing?
- Do you listen to music while you write?
- In two words or less, how would you describe your sense of Humour?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What are you reading at the moment?
- What do you wish you were better at?
- If you could be on a talk show which one would you choose and why?
- What is your least favourite food?
- What meal or dish can you make really well?
- What is favourite thing to do when you have time by yourself?
- What is your favourite trip you took and why?